Wednesday 28 September 2011

London yeah!

Hello mates
Writing from Merry Olde England - where it is unbelievably SUNNY at the moment! If only it would last :D
I'm slowly settling in at the moment. I'm going to do a grocery run in a bit; have already set up a bank account with HSBC (but am thinking of cancelling because of their monthly fee); and have found my way around campus to attend 2 days of pre sessional economics workshops.

I'm really happy with my residence location (at Butlers Wharf) and with my flat. I have 5 room-mates: one American from California, one Brit, one Chinese girl, one Lithuanian and one German (who speaks French, English and Spanish on top of her German). They are all "sympa" and we are planning a brunch together on Sunday. We also invited the next door neighbours since the more the merrier!

I should take more pictures but I'm just taking it all for the time being. London is a huge city so I'm going to buy an A-Z city map and try to explore a few things every week. For instance, the Sir John Soame museum and British museum are super close to campus so I will definitely check them out again (went in 2008 but now I have the luxury of going as much as I want).

Bisous tout le monde, I hope you are well.

xoxo Miss Engagée

No comments:

Post a Comment