Saturday 15 October 2011

Row me to the shore

Today was a beautiful sunny day for rowing! I joined the LSE Rowing Club (NOT to be confused with the LSE Rugby Club although the acronyms are the same) and today was our first time on the water. Conditions were perfect, although I sadly can't say the same about my rowing skills.



Last week was quite fun, I've been making lots of Latin American friends thanks to my Colombian amiga. We went to an oh-so-British pub on Friday after attending two lectures (one lecture from a former DESTIN student on her way to a Young Professionals position at the Asian Development Bank, and a lecture from Dr. Purna Sen, the former Director of Amnesty Asia Pacific and another LSE alumni).

This week I am going to cram a bit in order to enjoy my four days in Italy! Should be wonderful. I'll keep you posted.

Lots of love,
Miss Engagée xo

No comments:

Post a Comment