Monday 14 November 2011

London Sky

Greetings everyone, I hope you are well.

Been a while since my last update so I just wanted to indicate that I'm still alive (and still procrastinating from homework). I had a wonderful weekend with the friends who hosted me in Aix en Provence! We did a bit of London sightseeing - wish I had remembered my camera. We went to the Old Spitalfields Market in the East End on Sunday; saw Trafalgar Square and ate in the Crypt Café at St-Martin-in-the-Fields (a great place to grab a bite); took pictures with a group of Marines who participated in the Remembrance Sunday parade; gaped at Big Ben and the London Eye (which my friend called the "London Sky"); watched the Sunday buskers entertain the crowd; had a much-needed nap; ate fish-and-chips at a local pub; took a long walk along the Thames and had a thought-provoking conversation with Occupy London Stock Exchange participants. Just listing everything we did in one day makes my feet ache!! ;)

I am keeping busy with essays, presentations, readings and planning (American) Thanksgiving dinners. Hard to believe there is barely a month left in the Michaelmas Term! I am looking forward to the Christmas holidays, that is definite. Hugs to all,

xoxo Miss Engagée

No comments:

Post a Comment